The KBA is pleased to offer the following divisions for the upcoming 2017 season:
- House League:
- 5-6 yr olds
- Grassroots, Tuesday nights
- 7-8 yr olds
- Rookie, Thursday nights
- 9-10 yr olds
- Minor, Monday and Wednesday nights
- 11-12 yr olds
- Major, Monday and Wednesday nights
- 13-15 yr olds
- Junior, Tuesday and Thursday nights
- 5-6 yr olds
- Minor: Sept 1, 2006- Aug 31, 2008, coach: Kris Kehoe. This team will compete for the district championship for the right to represent district 7 in the Provincial Championships.
- Major; May 1, 2004 – Aug 31, 2006 coach: Dave Mignault. This is the premier team for our organization. Our focus will be to compete for our District championship to earn the right to enter the Provincial tournament. Provincial winners, move to the Canadians; the Canadian winner reaches the pinnacle and plays for the World Series as seen on ESPN. Our budget reflects the boys making the Ontario birth. Fundraising efforts may be required in addition to fee
- Major Development: May 1, 2004 – Aug 31, 2006, coach: Pat Gilmour; comprised of mainly 1st year majors and others who may not want the extreme summer travel. All the training and game time of the Major 1, no district tournament entry
- Intermediate: May 1, 2002-Apr 30, 2004 coach: Ken Spicer, Will play a modified schedule in the National Capital region, this division get the kids ready for the 60/90 diamond transition, hence will play a mixture of 50/70 games and 60/90. They have the chance to compete in Districts for the Provincial tournament Title.
- 15U: 2002- 2003, coach Greg Murphy. Will play a 16-24 game schedule and select tournaments.