Yes, there is snow on the ground and yes, many people are focusing on the Leafs drive for the cup, but we at the KBA are focused on baseball!!!
In that vein, we are extremely pleased to announced that our FREE Winter Workouts will be starting the week of November 2nd at Molly Brant public school!
- On Tuesdays, we’ll have the 2005-2007s from 6:00-7:00
- On Thursdays, we’ll have the 2008-2012s from 6:00-7:00
- Also on Thursdays, we’ll have the 2002-2004s from 7:00-8:00 (please come for 6:30 to warm up)
The Winter Workouts are FREE for all players who are registered for the 2017 season with the KBA. Many have registered already, but if you haven’t, you can go register online at any time or simply come to the school and we will have registration forms available.
- No outdoor shoes in the gym
- NO REAL BALLS – the KBA will supply indoor balls
The Blue Jays may be done, but the KBA is just getting started!!!