Recently the Pitch, Hit and Run competition was held for our area.
Joe Yeomans, Carter Yeomans, Grady Spicer and Nic Compeau all represented KBA. Joe and Carter competed in the 11/12 age group while Grady and Nic competed in the 9/10 age group. They all did well with special mention going to Grady who won the bronze medal for his age group.
Well done boys!!! Way to represent!
Come out and support the U15 Rep Colts team this weekend in their home opener!!! They play against the TriCity Giants at …
- Megaffin on Saturday the 27th at 3pm
- Woodbine on Sunday the 28th at 10am
Get out there and support the boys!!!
The 2017 KBA Little League teams are made! We know your son/daughter is eager to know, so have a look at the link below.
2017 KBA Little League Teams
Just be aware that there are 4 tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet – be sure to select the right division.
Sorry for the late notice, but after our minor group was at Shannon’s Corners last night the diamond is quite wet and soggy. We are going to move tonight’s evaluations for the major group to Cricket Field, from 6:30-8:30 (directions to all KBA Parks below) so that Shannon’s Corners can dry out.
Once you arrive, you will check in with our instructor/ administration table before beginning practice.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We are still really looking forward to getting onto the field. Last week we had to delay our house league evaluation days, so here are the dates that we’re shooting for this week:
- Monday, May 15 from 6:30-8:30: Minors (9-10 year olds) at Shannons Corners
- If city diamonds are open we’ll do it, but if the diamonds are still closed, we will reschedule for Thursday 18th from 6:30-8:30
- Tuesday, May 16 from 6:30-8:30: Majors (11/12 year olds) at Shannons Corners
- Wednesday, May 17 from 6:30-8:30: Junior (13-15 year olds) at Shannons Corners
- Tuesday, May 23 at 6:15: Grassroots (5/6 year-olds) at Veteran’s Field
- Thursday, May 25 at 6:15: Rookie (7/8 year-olds) at Veteran’s Field
Watch here and follow us on Twitter and Facebook to stay informed of weather cancellations.
Think sunny thoughts!!!
House league evaluation days, which assist in balancing out teams will begin May 15. With all the rain the diamonds will not officially open until then. See below for your players new times and cross your fingers for sunny skies!
After the evaluation days take place, your players will be placed with a team and you will be contacted by your team coach with all the necessary details.
*all evaluations will take place at Shannon’s Corners Little League Park (directions below)
- formerly May 8 – Delayed to MAY 15, MINOR DIVISION (9-10 yr olds), 6:30-8:30
- formerly May 9 – Delayed to May 16, MAJOR DIVISION (11-12 yr olds), 6:30-8:30
- formerly May 10 – Delayed to May 17, JUNIOR DIVISION (13-15 yr olds), 6:30-8:30
All of our younger age players stay tuned, you will get started soon as well!
Please help us share the word and see everyone at the park! ⚾️
Shannon Corners Little League Park
2400 Perth Rd, Kingston, ON K0H 1S0
Calling All Colts Players! Are you feeling creative?
For those of you that don’t know this, Kingston belongs to District 7 of Little League Ontario. They are asking all their members to help with designing their new “District Pin”!
Pin trading is a tradition in Little League Baseball that has spanned the past 5 decades and has become a past time at lots of little league venues. If you would like to try your hand at creating the new design, please turn in your submissions to your coach by May 18.
It’s almost here!!! We can’t wait for what should be the best house league in KBA in a long time! Get the gloves ready kids, because player evaluations for house league teams will take place on …
- Minors (age 9-10) – May 8
- Majors (age 11-12) – May 9
- Juniors (age 13-15) – May 10
All evaluations will take place from 6:30-8:30 at Shannon’s Corners. And don’t worry about the word “evaluations”. It’ll be fun – we just do this to make sure the teams are all balanced.
Don’t worry rookies and grassroots players – your evaluations will begin mid to end of May.
*** Registration is open until April 30 and that after there will be “sort out days” where players will be placed on a team and contact by their coaches.
REP EVALUATIONS: to continue outdoors on the following dates. All dates and times below will be held at John Machin Field (directions here)
FERGIE JENKINS TEAM 15U and JUNIOR/ INTERMEDIATE LITTLE LEAGUE
(formerly Sunday Night Dome Times)
– April 12 from 8:00- 9:30 pm
– April 15 from 12:30- 2:00 pm
– April 19 from 8:00- 9:30 pm
– April 22 from 4:30- 6:00 pm
MINOR/ MAJOR LITTLE LEAGUE
(formerly Friday night Dome Times)
– April 15 from 11:00- 12:30 pm
– April 22 from 3:00- 4:30 pm
Yeah, we’re hosting a tournament! Because tournaments are awesome, just like you.
Just email us for details. Looking forward to seeing you on the diamonds.