Wed Nov 03, 2021
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: Zoom- RSVP
before November 1
(Meeting link will be sent out prior to meeting on November 3)
To our KBA families,
It’s that time of the year when we wrap up the past season and start our planning for the season to come. Due to the current restrictions on social gatherings, this year’s meeting will be held electronically.
The AGM is a great opportunity to step up and get involved. We are looking for board members and other non-member volunteers to help lead and organize the league. If you are interested and want to know what is involved, please email our President, Tori Boshart.
On behalf of the 2021 Board of Directors – Hope to see you there!
1. Approval of Agenda
2. Declarations of Conflicts of Interest
3. Approval of 2020 AGM minutes
4. President’s remarks
5. House League summary
6. KC Rep summary
7. Financial reports for the year ended September 30, 2020
8. Appointment of accountants – MNP LLP
9. Re-Election/ Election of Directors
10. New Business