Information on resuming play- June 8, News (Kingston Baseball Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Jun 08, 2023 | KBA | 6197 views
Information on resuming play- June 8
With air quality improving to a low risk we will resume all play this evening.  Warning, there is a chance of rain later today, so we will treat this as a regular weather cancellation and make the decision on play around 3:00 pm. As per usual, it will be posted to the website and social media pages.

We respect each parent’s decision to keep their player home and/ or leave early if they feel uncomfortable. Assume we are playing and we will continue to monitor public health recommendations for air quality as well as the weather and will post any changes.